Need your advice for this German Version

Begonnen von Oldfan, 07. Juni 2019, 23:17:06

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Oldfan

hi all, I have windows 10 and try to run this through the copy from old-games.com in windows 8.1 64bit. This message appears as shown in the attachment.... More experienced members can you help me? How to run this

dAb

Anstoss 2 is not working on both systems. You have to use Windows XP, for example in a virtual machine.
AJFM:
Meister: 1, 5, 6, 7, 13, 16, 28, 32
Pokal: 23, 32
Supercup: 8, 14, 17, 20, 26

:joint:

Oldfan

thanks, got the vmware with xp and is working fine....however I'm looking for english version but it is nowhere to be found....you Germans are very lucky....German version all over ebay

Zeus

It was completely new to me that this game was translated at all. Since it was a german company I really thought this was a german-speaking game and the rest of the world didn't even know it. I'll keep looking around tho, maybe I see the english version anywhere.

Oldfan

The first Anstoss game (On the ball) was also in English as well as the World cup edition which I already own. I had bought the ON THE BALL 2 english version while I was a student in London back in 1997-98....don't remember exactly...This was my favorite game....I have it in German version but as you can understand....I do not fully enjoy it. So far I have not found anywhere the english version....not even on ebay...thanking in advance anyone that could help me find it....this is my all time favorite game...I wish there was a community as strong as the german one for rest of the europe.....Keep up the great work guys...