An old fan looking for English version

Begonnen von Oldfan, 05. Juni 2019, 23:46:39

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

Oldfan

Hello to all Anstoss 2 fans. Let me start by saying I'm sorry to post in English as I do not speak German. I needed to register with this german speaking forum on Anstoss 2 because the fan base in Germany for this game is still alive and I want your help. Anstoss 2 or On the ball 2 as I know it once was in English also. So here  I need your help and your expertise! This is my all time favorite pc game but unfortunately I have lost over the years my cd for my english version of Anstoss 2. Do you know anyone with the english version? Do you know if one can change language in the game? I have only found the German version. I really want to play this game again if possible. I know that if I get the German version I will still enjoy but not for long as it will be difficult to translate everything. I'm relying on your help!! again sorry for writing in English in this German speaking forum. Looking forward for your responses.....

dAb

Hi Oldfan, welcome to our forum. :bier:

I think it's not possible to change the language in the German version because the English version was released later.
For myself I never saw the second version in English.
AJFM:
Meister: 1, 5, 6, 7, 13, 16, 28, 32
Pokal: 23, 32
Supercup: 8, 14, 17, 20, 26

:joint:

Zeus

Oldfan

Thank you Zeus...I have also found it as I also have found many original games in Ebay....but unfortunately they all are in German...I would understand some things, but I will also miss a lot of stuff....that is why I'm searching for the english version.

alesch

Hi Oldfan,
I wasn't able to find an english version either.
I had one ebay-find of "On the ball 2" - but its from the netherlands, so I can't tell whether it's english or dutch. But you could ask the seller.

Dutch Version: https://www.ebay.de/itm/On-The-Ball-2-Big-Box-PC-Game/252781200412?hash=item3adaef041c:g:9zUAAOSwB-1YrHJR&frcectupt=true

I wish you luck!  :bier:

"Kalou ist kein Einzelfall." - Heiko Herrlich       "Es ist zum Haare raufen." - Sancho zu Akanjis Friseur.       "Ist das nun das Ende vom Anfang?" - Joshua Kimmich

Oldfan

alesch

"Kalou ist kein Einzelfall." - Heiko Herrlich       "Es ist zum Haare raufen." - Sancho zu Akanjis Friseur.       "Ist das nun das Ende vom Anfang?" - Joshua Kimmich

Zeus

I would love to try that game in dutch. Dutch is so a funny language. :D